Hello and welcome to our collection of beautiful Arabic words!
There are so many romantic, beautiful words in Arabic that our list contains quite a few love-related words. We hope that you enjoy reading through and that if you’re looking for a special Arabic word in particular that you find what you need.
List of Beautiful Words in Arabic
- فردوس / firdaus (n.) paradise.
- عشق / ishq (n.) an eternal love.
- يا قمر / ya amar (n.) translates to “my most beautiful”, or “my moon”.
- النعيم / al naaem (n.) bliss
- حرية / horeeya (n.) freedom.
- رَحمة / rahma (n.) sympathy or kindness.
- قلب / qalb (n.) heart
- مدعوك / mad’ouk (adj.) to have learned and be strengthened by life experiences.
- ازْدِهار / fawra (n.) bloom, flowering
- شُفِيَ / sahha (adj.) healed
- أشاقكَ / ‘ashaqak (n.) meaning “your hardships”.
- اغتبط / eghtabat (n.) a state of becoming happier.
- نُهى / noha (n.) a combination of reason and intelligence.
- أمل / amal (n.) hope
- يتوهّجُ / yatawahaj (adj.) glowing.
- يقبرني / ya’aburnee (n.) translates to, “you bury me” – meaning that you love someone to the extent that you hope to pass before they do.
- الكاف / kef (n.) drowsy happiness/contentment.
- تفائل / tafa’ul (n.) optimism.
- متلألئة / moutala’ll’a (n.) sparkling; bright
- عاشق / oushk (n.) adoration; love.
- جميل / gamil (adj.) beautiful
- خلاص / najaat (n.) salvation
- جميلة / gamila (n.) sweetheart
- يا روحي / ya rouhi (n.) my soul; you are my soul
- شوق / shawq (n.) longing
- عُيُونِي / uyuni (n.) translates to “my eyes”. an endearment for a romantic lover.
- صَدِيق / sadeeq (n.) a trusted, close friend
- انتصار / intisar (adj.) triumphant, victory
- نور / noor (n.) a radiant light; one who lights the universe
These beautiful Arabic words were picked out from various websites and blogs, including Reddit, Quora, Pinterest and Tumblr. If there are other Arabic words that you’d like to see here (or a different language or word list you’d like to see on this website), leave a comment and let us know! While I do look at websites, books, articles and lyrics for inspiration with these beautiful words, I write all of the meanings myself – so if you see anything on the internet that looks a little too similar to what we have here, let us know as it’s unintentional and I’d love to be able to fix it.
As always, if you see anything that needs to be corrected, edited, updated or removed, let me know! We’re do try to be as careful and accurate as possible, but that can be difficult with other languages so collaborative help is always appreciated. Get in contact and we’ll sort things out as quick as we can.
Otherwise, thank you for visiting, watch an educational show, make sure you’ve got enough B12. Bye!